I appreciate my reader's book reviews

 5.0 out of 5 stars

Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2020
Verified Purchase
Such an important book. Both adorable and fun to read with a really good lesson built in. Would recommend for anyone who has kids in school or starting school.

I appreciate my readers' reviews on amazon for my book!  Thank you to all the parents who have read this book to their littles.  Thank you for sharing the conversations the story has sparked for you and your child.  What a loving way to help them develop their voices.  Empower them with the understanding of what "bully" means, before they become a target!
To order my book, go to amazon.com 
I would love to hear from you after you have read it with you child.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It really does take a village to raise our little lovelies

THE EFFECTS OF BEING BULLIED REALLY CAN LAST A LIFE TIME

I don't want to talk about it!